Thursday, December 5, 2013

3 Holiday Inspired Outfits {Guest Post}

{Since I'm dashing off to a holiday party tonight, I thought I would ask my friend Allison to share with y'all some holiday inspired outfits! She currently blogs at Thanks to Eve where she writes about her fabulous sense of fashion. And I'll address my blog name change come Sunday! Stay tuned!}


Hey guys! 

I'm Allison. 

I'm so excited to be guest posting for my good friend, Giann today. 

To help you get into the Christmas spirit and give you a little wardrobe inspiration, I've put together 3 holiday-inspired looks. 


1 // all cozied up. 

This look is perfect for a December night out: Christmas shopping at the mall, going Christmas caroling, or catching a Christmas movie at the theater. 






Sweater – JC Penneys 
Maroon pants – Target 
Boots – Kohls 
Necklace – Charlotte Russe

Worn with Moonstone & Sweet Plum eye shadow by Mary Kay. 



2 // tinsel town. 

This look is great for any Christmas party. 
The sparkly sweater makes it nice and warm so you won't freeze while looking fabulous. 






Sweater – Goodwill
Skirt – JC Penneys
Boots – Kohls

Worn with Wild About Pink lipstick by Mary Kay. 




3 // the red lipped reindeer.

My final look is for the fancy parties. We don't have really formal Christmas parties in Delaware but I think I might wear this on Christmas Day! 
Worn with leggings of course so I don't freeze. 










Blazer – NY&Co. 
Top – Kohls
Skirt – JC Penneys
Boots – Kohls

Worn with Firecracker lipstick by Mary Kay. 



Well guys, it's been fun! 

I hope that these outfits have inspired you or maybe given you some ideas for some cute holiday outfits!

No comments: