Saturday, January 12, 2013

So.....What's New?

Hi, there. I thought I would give you an update on my life at the current moment but, there is nothing new to report. I'm still stuck with that awful bug someone so graciously gave me. {I don't know who, though. If you find out, let me know. I would love to have a chat with them. ;) } I don't really mind being sick and laid up as long as its on MY time. And for about 3 days.


Currently, I am sitting here sweating. It's okay. I'll be shivering again here shortly. I honestly wish I had some profound words of wisdom for y'all. Maybe an inspiring Bible verse. Wait, why not a comical story to entertain y'all? But, I've got nothing. Seriously. N-O-T-H-I-N-G.


This week has just been me either sleeping or watching horrible, cheesy chick flicks. No, seriously cheesy. I watched a movie that had to do with two people who fell in love over pizza. Yeah. I don't think I ever finished it because I started to crave pizza SO bad.

I did find this little video someone from the Gold Community Group made called, "Stuff People say at Passion." I hope it entertains you as much as it did me. It should be noted that yes, the Wendy's line was that long.




Until next time...

No comments: