Friday, September 6, 2013

Best of The Week {From the Interwebs}.

So, today is Friday. {One more day until College GameDay!}

This is the day I share my findings from the web with you, dear reader.

I hope you enjoy these articles just as much as I did. :)



 {1}

The first one I have for you caused quite a bit of controversy. 

I posted FYI (if you're a teenage girl) on my Facebook page saying "I think I like it." Then, I asked for people's thoughts on the article and the next thing you know, a response post was sent to me via a friend's friend. 


My response to both blog posts? Well, let's just say, I'm brainstorming away right now... ;) 

I'll leave you with a quote from the second article. 

"And what you need to know is this: You are beautiful. You are valuable. You are worthy. You are your physical body, and you are so very much moreAnd you, baby girl, have infinite chances for grace and redemption and relationship and community and wholeness and LOVE. Always. Always and forever. Amen."


{If you have any thoughts/comments you want to add, feel free to weigh in on the topic in the comments below! I welcome and appreciate your thoughts!} 





{2} 


"You have to be satisfied with your identity as a single person; you have to have a growing relationship with Christ, or you will not be well-suited for a relationship."





{3}



Moving on....





{4}



"Sometimes doing the most important thing eternally – doesn’t look like you are doing anything noticeably."

This is was a great truth to treasure because there are days where I feel like I'm not doing anything to really make a difference. But, then I remember my life long career goals and how it takes time to make a difference.

In essence, making a difference doesn't happen overnight. 




{5} 

62 of the World's Most Beautiful Libraries. 

The inner geek in me definitely geeked-out!

I love #4, #23, and #32.

 And my little sister is currently experiencing #1.

JEALOUS.




* * * * * * * *

Those are my favorite articles from this week! What are yours? 

Leave them in the comments below! 

No comments: