Saturday, July 11, 2015

6 Months of Silence

Dear Reader(s),

So, you're probably wondering what happened to this blog and why I haven't posted anything in 6/7 months. (or maybe you're not because idk who reads this anymore.)

Well, I would like to tell you that it's because I was on a secret mission to some remote island in the South Pacific...

...or I'm actually one of the members of Daft Punk and we've just had a crazy busy schedule...

...or that I decided to backpack through Europe to find myself...

But none of those things are true because, well, I also have an instagram and twitter account, in case you haven't noticed. ;)

Basically, I've just felt the need to "shut up and sit down" lately. 


(yes, I did just make a Princess Diaries 1 reference.)


I'm almost 21 and somewhere during my 20th year of life, I just realized how incredibly "un-all-knowing" I am.

Shocker, I know.

I still have a lot learn and I needed to stop acting like I had my life together and needed to give all of this advice stuff that sometimes people my age do.

So, I really haven't said anything.

Instead, I've been gathering information.

I mean, I don't want to be that girl who gives out relationship/life advice like it's candy, but has never had a boyfriend and still lives with her parents. (I used to do that. It's weird.)

So, yeah.

My life has been insanely busy (at times) and I really haven't taken the time to write about it like I should.

I enjoy blogging, I really do.

After all, it was my first love.

(throwback to one of my first blogger profile pictures... 
13 year old Giann. Don't you just love the barrette? 
Wow.) 

(I think I was like 15/16 in this one. 
I really haven't changed *that* much. also, I miss that shirt.) 


If and when I come back*, I promise not to bore you or make you feel less of a person.

I just want to make people laugh and share my semi-exciting life with y'all. :)


Until next time,

Giann



*Don't count on a weekly/daily post. 

No comments: