Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A Season of Thanks {From the Archives}

It's the time of year where it flies by so quickly that I forget to blog or journal or do anything, really.




I'm done with my two classes for the year and now I'm in the midst of studying for finals, CLEP tests, and preparing for the new year. The LORD is leading me into beautiful places come 2014 and I'm so excited!

I'm working on the giveaway post and my holiday blogging schedule + several other things on this little blog.

Since I'm currently working on those posts, I thought I would pull a post from the archives. This little gem is from November of 2009.

Yep, four years ago. {Wow.}

Anyway, I hope y'all enjoy this piece of history from yours truly! :) Have a wonderful week!


* * * * * *

This month, November, is what I call "A Season of Thanks"

A time to be thankful and to look around and see the last of Fall until next year. 
A time to sit down around the T.V. to watch football. 
A time to visit the Rock (a place in our neighborhood that has a gorgeous view!) 
A time to take a nature hike through the woods.
A time to gather around the table and celebrate Thanksgiving with family and eat delicious food. 

We have many things to be thankful for such as a family, a house, clean water, nutritious food, good health, and our Saviour Jesus Christ


I think Thanksgiving is a foreshadow, so to speak, to Christmas. 

Christmas celebrates Jesus' birth and God's Plan to save the world from sin. 

As we enter into this Christmas season, be reminded of what we are truly thankful for and who we celebrate, Jesus

* * * * * * *

So, what are you thankful for this year? What are you looking forward to most about Christmas this year? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments: