Monday, June 17, 2013

Recommended Reading for {Disney Princesses}

Let's be honest here, I can be a bit snarky sometimes.

Other times, I can dive off the deep end and have a meaningful conversation about life.

Or maybe I can just respond to a tweet which leads me to analyze all of the Disney princesses and their princes.

Why yes, a blog post can start because of one tweet.


I responded thinking I knew the movie he was talking about. HA.


We both agreed that "magic" should be left out of modern day romances because nothing ever goes right.

{Oh, they've kissed something goodbye but it's not dating...}


After his last response, I began to ponder what relationship book a Princess should read while she is waiting for her Prince.

Thus began an extensive search on Amazon, Pinterest, and the World Wide Web Bookcase in my basement. {Seriously, it's huge.}

And I narrowed the list down to five books.

 5.) How to Meet Mr. Smith in the Woods.



Because if you haven't noticed...



*Mental Note: When I'm single and in my 30's, I'll be sure to "venture" out into the woods to catch a man. Maybe I'll even sing to make sure he hears me. ;) 


4.) Get The Guy


Obviously, this would be the perfect book for Mulan.


3.) Too Good To Leave, Too Bad To Stay


Because the talking Teapots and Candles won't help Belle that much....


2.) Love in 30 Days


The book Mia Thermopolis should have read. Although, she did end up with the right guy at the end. I mean, look at him now


But then, the next day, I discovered THE book {#1} that would be perfect for the princesses to read... 


So, what do you think?

Would you recommend anymore books?

Leave a comment below and let me know!


******

{Disclaimer: I have not read any of the books, other than the last one, mentioned in this post.  If you wish to read them yourself, please read with your own judgement.}

No comments: