Friday, February 22, 2013

The Beginning of My Paparazzi Career.

There I sat.

At night.

In the car.

In the freezing cold.

I had been in position for all of 15 minutes when they arrived.

And then they sat in the car for 15 more minutes.

{At that point, I was pretty positive that my fingers had suffered frostbite. I mean, hello people!?!? I had been in 42ยบ weather for half an hour! Did I mention the 70mph wind too?}

Anyway, back to the story...

Justin and Audrey eventually decided to exit from their car and meander over to two chairs with blankets.  {I found out later the reason for the delay of departure. Apparently, tights will ruin a man's plans.}

Both of them sat down with Starbucks in hand and began to talk. He then hands her a letter while shooting the death glare towards me. Lovely.

Anyway, during the next 45 minutes a girl and a guy's life were about to change significantly. And I had the privilege of documenting every single minute of it – Paparazzi Style.

Take a look for yourself...


Justin and Audrey's Engagement from Gianna on Vimeo.


Yes, ladies and gentleman. A couple of weeks ago, I had the opportunity to witness the engagement of two very special people. And let me tell you, it was truly a remarkable event. I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend my Friday night!


{Side Note: See why they took so long getting out of the car? Yeah, he washed her feet. WITH warm water that I moved mountains to get. Okay, maybe not. The jug did almost melt though...}

No comments: