Friday, January 20, 2012

Practice What You Pin.

Guess what??

I actually cooked some of the recipes I pinned on Pinterest!!

Amazing isn't it? I mean, after all we spend hours upon hours pinning all this great food, shouldn't we try and cook it sometime?

Yeah, I thought so. :)

I tried about 5 different recipes over Christmas Break and loved everyone of them! (See, Mom, it was a good brilliant idea for your daughter to sign up for Pinterest! She's even cooking now! :) )*

I thought I would start by sharing my FAVORITE dish that I have personally cooked! :)

Now, I'm not a big Greek Fan, I rather have Mexican or Italian anytime of the day! But, this recipe caught my eye and I decided to give it a try.




Source: Pinterest/Taste of Home 



Oh.my.word.

The blend of the all the flavors = Why didn't I cook this sooner!?!?!?

4 and half stars. And only because the preparation was a little tedious. At least for a beginner cook like me! :)


The next recipe is SO easy, a caveman could do it! ;) Seriously. I'm not kidding.



Source: Pinterest/Picky Plate

Cheesy Bacon Biscuit Pull Aparts
1 Can of Biscuits - I used Pills*bury Simply Biscuits
Your choice of cheese - I used mozzarella, cheddar, and colby.
Real Bacon bits

Bake at 350 for 25-28 minutes in a cast iron skillet.




See, I told you it was easy! ;)


I'll write about the desserts I made in a separate post. As for right now, I'm off to the land of dreams. 




* for those who don't know me that well, 
I don't like to cook. 
But, Pinterest is slowly changing my mind.
lol 

No comments: