Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

*sigh*

My little brother turns 15 today.  And I feel O-L-D.

Seriously.

Where did the time go?

I *might* start crying.

No, I'll save it for his wedding day. If When he gets married.  ;)



7:30 am - January 13th, 1997.

Jason entered the world. (Little did I know that my world would be forever rocked!)

So, in honor of his birthday, I thought I would use 15 different words to describe my brother.

Are you ready?

(look, I'll even number them for you! :) )


  1. Consumer (of food) (and bacon) 
  2. Sweet
  3. Caring
  4. Lovable 
  5. Giver
  6. Adventurous ( I would like to point out that he has NEVER had to have stitches. And he's done some crazy stuff! =0) 
  7. Tall
  8. Cute
  9. Charming
  10. Quick Witted 
  11. Talented 
  12. Musician 
  13. Quick Learner 
  14. Handsome 
  15. Firefighter (that's his new role) 
Yeah, that pretty much sums up my brother. :) 





Current picture......

Isn't he a cutie? ;)
Watch it girls, he has a protective big sister here. :) 


Honestly, I do not know where I would be in this life without little my brother. Jason has taught me SO many things! (and still is!) And yes, we still fight and have our understood disagreements. But, that doesn't change the fact that I love him and will continue to! I wouldn't trade him for a sister any day! :)

Thanks Jason for being such a wonderful brother! 

Here's to the next 15 years of your life. 

Cheers! 





*Note: I don't have very many pictures 
of my brother 
because he refuses to pose 
for me. 
;) 

No comments: