Monday, November 28, 2011

A Tiny Bit of Creativity.....


Deck the halls with Christmas greetings

Fa la la la la, la la la la.

Don't you give yourself a beating

Fa la la la la, la la la la.


Go online and don't be cranky

Fa la la la la, la la la la.

TinyPrints is so so easy.

Fa la la la la, la la la la.


Choose your card and customize it

Fa la la la la, la la la la

Pick you quantity and send it

Fa la la la la, la la la la

(cease christmas song) 
I would continue, but the bank was out of creativity today.... :)

Anyway, I just thought I'd show y'all some of my favorite cards from the online card shop, TinyPrints!


I first discovered TinyPrints when I started looking for a Mother's Day card for my mom. I was SO pleased with the results that I bought my dad a card from there too! :) 

So, when it came time for Christmas cards this year, I knew where to look. With over 400 designs to choose from this holiday season alone, choosing the *perfect* card will not be easy! 





But thanks to the filters on the side, I just might find the one I'm looking for! :)  





Are not these some of the cutest designs?? 









This is probably my favorite right here.....




So then, if you are having a hard time finding that perfect card, head on over and see for yourself! :)



{Disclaimer: I was contacted by TinyPrints to write about their Christmas card lineup this year through their blogging campaign. All my opinions are my own. Happy Holidays everyone! }


No comments: