Thursday, November 3, 2011

Its The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

and no, I'm not talking about Christmas; I'm talking about FALL!!!! Honestly, this is my favorite season partially because of the colors. :) Anyway, this past weekend I went to see October Baby, barely run in the frigid temperatures, and relive my childhood at the local pumpkin patch! :)

Needless to say, I had a great time!


Friday Night, my friend Becca and I went to see the new, independent film October Baby. The theatre was packed. Aside from the making out couple next to me, I had a really good time! :)

banner



Saturday Morning did not turn out so well, as I didn't even make it 200 yards before giving up and walking back to the start line. It was THAT cold.

Later in the day, I traveled with the Highschool girls from my church to Old Baker Farm. The weather was perfect for our little outing!!







These girls were thrilled to jump in cotton (and lay in it) ! =0




All the girls...


All in all, I had an awesome weekend! 

No comments: