Friday, January 26, 2018

Am I Back?

I've re-written this opening post several times in the past month.

I wanted to post something but didn't really have anything new to share with y'all.

What I want to say is that I miss blogging. I want to come back and write and document my life through the written word but the words haven't come to me.

I started blogging when I was 14 and, in 4 months, I'll be 24. Almost 10 years of blogging, of documenting my life has flown by. (Except for the past 3-4 years when I was silent.)

I recently went back to my first blog and laughed/cringed at some of the posts I wrote. It's pretty cool to see how much I've grown in life, not just my writing.








2018 will be a big year for me.

I'll finally graduate college with a Bachelor's degree. (all the praise hands)

I'll probably move across the country this summer for an internship or job, and then find my way back to The South shortly after that.


I am currently not in a relationship nor do I have kids or any sort of debt so I want to maximize this time as much as possible. It's a season of life I do not want to waste.

I really am excited for this year and all that it will bring.

I listened to this sermon by Rich Wilkerson, Jr. and have deemed "Miracle in Motion" as my phrase for this year. (Last year's was "Daring Greatly" which I plan to share here soon about what I learned.)



I truly believe that we have miracles in motion happening around us all the time, we just have to pay attention to them.

I don't have anything else to add for now so, if you're new here, welcome. If you're a returning reader, thanks for being an OG.

Hopefully, I won't wait another 4 years before I come back.

No comments: