Friday, June 27, 2014

Welcome! {blog re-launch}

Hey y'all!

Do you notice anything different?!

Yep, thanks to the creative Christine from Great Oak Circle, I have a new design for my blog!

So, what do you think?!




Love it? Or hate it?




 Let me know in the comments below!

All I can say is, after a two month hiatus, I'm super excited to get back into the swing of things around here in my corner of the blog world!

With that said, I'm excited share to share with y'all the new content I have lined up for this month! :)

So, here's what the line up for each week will look like:

Sunday: I'll update you on my life through words and pictures

Tuesday: I'll talk about something entertaining/light-hearted.
{Y'all know I love to laugh!}

Thursday: I'll share my thoughts on a topic that I have been learning about recently.

Saturday: I'll be starting a new series called "Practice What You Pin" which takes what I have pinned from Pinterest and puts it into practice! 


Feel free to add your suggestions in the comments below on what you would like for me to post about! 


Until next time, 
– Giann 


*Note: This is still a work in progress so, bear with me as I work through the changes. Also, I plan on addressing "Hoosiersphere" in a few weeks! For now, it'll be a closed site!

No comments: