Thursday, February 20, 2014

I Promise You, I'm Not MIA

…yet.

Life has been crazy busy as of late and will not slow down until Spring Break. {I just rhymed…completely unintentional.}



I currently have 4 uncompleted posts that are sitting in draft mode until I can find time to complete them…

I promise you, THEY ARE COMING.

I hope to have one up BEFORE the end of February.

Here's to hoping!



In the meantime, you can keep up with me on Twitter & Instagram. (Even if you don't have accounts, you can still view my pictures/tweets. That's the beauty of having OPEN (yes, I'm looking at some of you) accounts.) Double parentheses…what?

*brief side note: Regarding private Instagram and Twitter accounts… Why? 

Anyway….

I say all this to say, I'm still alive and I will be coming back soon!

Thank you for being faithful in reading my blog!



No comments: