Saturday, April 13, 2013

140 Characters {My Mini Blog Posts}

I've realized I tweet more than anything else. Seriously, I'm always on Twitter tweeting about something that has happened in my life. For you non-twitter people, think of these as "mini" blog posts.

Without further ado, here are my tweets from this past week...

Last Friday night did not involve me maxing out my credit cards or taking too many shots but, evaluating the boy/girl ratios of my friend groups....



One of my Teenpact friends got engaged which means we're officially old. But seriously, she has a good man.

The shadow of Graduation is here...


The passing of a wonderful lady prompted this tweet...

I wonder if Margaret Thatcher had an iPhone...


Procrastination to the last second...

 Babysitting Adventure #492013


Because meetings is where you discuss these sort of things...


And this was my all time low people...


 Thankfully, I have this truth to hold on too...


I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: